We are professional cabinets painters. Instead of removing cabinets from your home, we work in place. In essence, we create a sealed paint booth out of your kitchen. This is efficient and cleaner process that prevents damage to cabinets during transport. Or if prefer, we take to our shop to paint separately.
Better results and faster. What’s not to love?
Here’s how we paint your cabinets:
- Appliances, countertops, and floors are taped, masked, and plastic-covered for their protection.
- Then, we thoroughly clean your cabinets with environmentally friendly cleaners. This removes all grease, waxes, and any other buildup.
- Your cabinets are then sanded down to fill in gaps and repair damaged areas.
- We will use a shellac primer alkyd finish paint. We use the best paints and seal everything to prevent odors and allows you to stay in your home while we work.
- We paint custom cabinets too. Diferents colors, different sheens, different finish, oil base, water base, Lacquer base, metallic and more. Your imagination is the limit.